Information Resources Management Section
Undertaken survey, collect and analysis the needs for information Resource and electronic resources, manage NIDA Wisdom Repository, binding of periodical, Preservation and Library Information technology.
- Manages the acquisition of Information resources, plan for procure to use Information resources sufficiently and worthily.
- Cataloging creating and maintaining bibliographic and authority records in the library catalog, the database of books, serials, nonbook materials and electronic resource for easily accessible and efficiently.
- Electronic Periodical Indexes creating and maintaining bibliographic and authority records in the library catalog, the database of Periodical, cooperation mutual exchanges, to achieve resource sharing.
- Binding of periodical repair of circulating collections in a good condition to use.
- Digital audio-visual work Convert audiovisual media, microfilm, collect and link the full file. as well as managing Media on Demand
- Digital Object Identifier Work assigning a digital object identifier such as Thesis and academic work of NIDA Staff
- NIDA Institutional Repository Management includes the collection and cataloging of digital information resources, preservation of digital information resources, dissemination, and provision of digital information services, as well as the administration of member data. It comprises the following: 1) NIDA WISDOM Repository 2) NIDA Archives and Museum Collections 3) Thanat Khoman ASEAN Library Collections
- Preservation of the materials in a library
- Library Technology support manage and develop information technology system of library include hardware and software and technology infrastructure for our users’ and staff convenience.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.